WE KEEP WATER OUT!
(THOUGH SOMETIMES, IF YOU WANT, WE KEEP WATER IN)
35 YEARS LEAK-FREE GUARANTEE ON ROOFS & CHIMNEYS
25 YEARS LEAK-FREE GUARANTEE ON WALLS & STRUCTURES
DOMESTIC | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL | AGRICULTURAL
LOOKING FOR A WATERPROOFING SOLUTION FOR YOUR PROPERTY?
We have a cardboard box sitting on our office floor since 2013, lined on the inside with FlexiStop Roofing Protection and filled with water to show how effective is the waterproof seal it forms.
A customer, looking at it, remarked, “Okay, so it keeps water in. Why don’t you build a cardboard boat, and prove that it keeps water out?”
So we did.
See Colin, and Snowy the Dog, starring in LE Flexi’s maiden voyage on the River Corrib…
Benefits of using our solutions
- 25-35 Year Guarantee – Our quality roofing and building protection solutions are fully guaranteed to keep your home and workplace dry for decades.
- Long Lasting – our roofing solutions are proven to be extremely effective at preventing ANY water damage or leaking.
- Value for money – Our products are very cost effective, saving you money over years and years.
- Stress Free – There is little or no disruption caused while work is being carried out. There’s no noise or ugly smells, no smoke or flame, so no fire hazard! FlexiStop was NOT used on the roof of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris!
- Quality Approved – our products adhere to the highest quality standards.
- Environmentally Friendly – No solvents, low VOC’s – simply open the can, and brush or roll.
- Easy to use – Very often the property owner can apply the product themselves, or have an experienced good quality handyman do it, without having to hire a specialist roofer. Call us on 091 445544 We will happily advise you on the best course of action that suits you.
What our clients say
At the Four Seasons Hotel in Monaghan, we have an extensive flat roof, which over the years has decorticated. We have used, unsuccessfully, different solutions to patch repair in the past, but last year (2016) we were recommended MSP Coatings and we have since had two of the worst areas resurfaced by them, using FlexiStop, with resounding success. We have further work to do on the roof and we will definitely be using MSP Coatings to do this work.
I am delighted to recommend FlexiStop. I had three leaks on a low pitched roof and I was told that a new roof was the only solution. I asked the builder to try FlexiStop and he said he would get “something similar” but had no success with that product - which comes highly recommended. I persisted with my hunch that FlexiStop was the quality product and I have been rewarded. No more leaks and a beautiful clear finish. It is such a relief to have found this wonderful solution.
For the first time in fifteen years, after MSP Coatings repaired the roof with FlexiStop, my home has no leaks. I have two flat roofs at my business premises and intend to use FlexiStop there as well.
I have used FlexiStop on our hotel roof a number of times and have no hesitation in recommending it.
If ever you are having difficulty convincing a customer to use FlexiStop - if you have it half-sold - put them on to me, and I’ll do the other half of the selling for you!
For a number of previous years, the roof of Blooms Hotel had been showing signs of increasing degeneration resulting in ponding on the flat roof and leaks into the bedroom blocks. Following discussions with MSP Coatings Ltd., it was decided to apply two of the products, FlexiStop and WeatherStop, to recommended areas of the roof. The products were applied over a period of two weeks, by excellent workmen, and resulted in a high quality finish to the previously dilapidated roof surface. From then on, the products have proved to be highly effective and eliminated the leaks previously experienced. We are happy to recommend the products supplied and the professionalism of the workforce at MSP Coatings Ltd.
From: Barra BXXXXX
Date: 27/07/2019 13:07 (GMT+00:00) To: Liam Subject: Re: FlexiStop & WeatherStop Hi Liam You may recall our ordering FlexiStop etc from you last year for our holiday house in West Cork (Beara Peninsula). I want to take this opportunity a year later to thank you again for all your advice and for the product which has worked fantastically well. After all that our Irish west coast weather could throw at the house over the winter and past year, this is the first time I can recall in the 40+ years we have been coming here that the house has been bone dry, with no leaks from the roof or damp penetrating the walls. The WeatherStop painted exterior rendering is also looking as good as the day we applied it. Congratulations on a superb product that has finally solved our ongoing issues with roof leaks and damp! Regards Barra Bxxxxx